PCE CSM 7 3 light source Color Meter
- Great for quality control
- PC software included
- Lithium-Ion battery
- black and white calibration
- measurement modes for different colors
- Degree of whiteness and yellowness.
- Color measurement of black, white, red, green, yellow and blue
The PCE CSM 7 3 light source Color Meter is portable and used to measure different spectral parameters. This user-friendly, ergonomically designed device automatically performs a white and black calibration when powered on. Suitable for manufacturing quality control as well as product research and development, the color meter offers impressive measuring accuracy and comes manufacturer calibrated. An optional ISO calibration certificate can be acquired for an additional fee. Useful for determining color difference, chromaticity index, color sample database management, and color difference cumulative analysis. Integrated camera and illumination locating helpful for small samples.
Manufacturers depend on the quality of their products, so to achieve and observe the optical requirements, our portable color meter features the best reliability. When high quantities of goods are produced, all products should have the same look; therefore, the portable color meter facilitates this job and protects the manufacturer against any expensive failures. It does not matter what product it is, because our portable color meter encapsulates a big color gamut for required measurements. The measurements can be analyzed with our provided software.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Automatic white and black calibration
- Steady performance
- Degree of whiteness
- Measurement of different colors
- Application at many surfaces
- Easy measuring steps
- Yellowness and Whiteness color fastness
- CIE 1976 and 1994 Delta options
- 3 light source options
- 8 mm extended aperture option for concave surfaces
- Camera/illumination locating for small samples
- Illuminating/Viewing Geometry: 8/d
- Measuring Aperture: Ø8 mm / Ø4 mm
- Detector: Silicon photoelectric diode
- Color Space:
- CIEL a* b*
- CIEL u* v*
- Yellowness & Whiteness Color Fastness
- Color Difference Formula: ΔE*ab; ΔL*ab; ΔE*C*H; ΔECIE94; ΔEHunter
- Light source: D65, D50, A
- Light source device: LED light excitation
- Errors between each equipment: <=0.40 ΔE*ab
- Storage: 100 pcs. standards, 20,000 pcs. samples
- Standard deviation within ΔE*ab 0.06
- Average of 30 measurements of standard white plate
- Weight: 500 g / 17.6 oz
- Dimension: 205 x 70 x 100 mm / 8 x 2.7 x 3.9 in
- Power source: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 3.7 V
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Measuring times before recharging: more than 3000 times
- Lamp Life: 5 years or more than 1.6 million measurements
- Operating Temperature / Humidity Range: -10 - +40 °C / 14 - 104 °F; 0 - 85% relative humidity, non condensation
- Data Interface: USB
- 1 x Color Meter PCE-CSM 7
- 1 x Transport case
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- 1 x Mains AC adapter
- 1 x PC-Software
- 1 x User manual
- 2 x Apertures (4 and 8 mm diameter)
- 1 x White calibration standard
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.