PCE GM 60 Plus Gloss Meter
- For non-stationary use
- Measurement up to 200 gloss points
- 60° Measurement geometry
- 3.5" TFT display
- Quick measuring time of 0.5 seconds
The PCE GM 60 Plus Gloss Meter is a measuring device for the determination of gloss on different materials. During the measurement, the gloss tester picks up the reflection of emitted light. The light is emitted directly by the gloss tester. Part of the light is then reflected off the surface to be measured and part of the light is absorbed by the surface. Thanks to the reflected light, the gloss tester then calculates the degree of gloss and displays it clearly on the TFT display.
The gloss tester is used in areas where it is essential that individual products always have the same appearance and texture and properties. In this way, complaints and associated costs are avoided. In addition, the external reputation of companies with consistent quality and consistent products is respected or improved.
- 60° measuring geometry
- 3.5" TFT touchscreen display
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Quick 0.5 second measuring time
- 0 - 200 GU gloss measurement range
- Measuring accuracy ±1.5 GU
- Self-calibration possible using included calibration plate
- Chromaticity fulfills CIE 1931 2° under a CIE illuminant C
- Reflective gloss measurement per ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D523 and ASTM D2457 standards
- Light source: D65
- Wave length: 400-700 nm
- Measuring geometry: 60°
- Display: 3.5" TFT touchscreen display
- ISO 2813
- GB/T 9754
- ASTM D523
- ASTM D2457
- Measuring aperture: 10 x 25 mm / 0.4 x 1.0 in
- Measuring range 0: - 200 GU
- Readability: 1 GU
- Repeatability: ±1 GU
- Reproducibility: ±1 GU
- Chromaticity: Fulfills CIE 1931 2° under a CIE illuminant C
- Measuring accuracy: ±1.5 / ±1.5%
- Measuring time: 0.5 seconds
- Dimensions: 160 x 75 x 90 mm / 6.3 x 3 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 350 g / 0.78 lb
- Menu languages: English, Chinese
- Power supply: 3200-mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Data interface: USB / RS-232
- Operating temperature:
- 0 - 40°C / 32 - 104°F
- Storage temperature -20 - 50°C / -4 - 122°F
- Relative humidity: < 85% RH (non-condensing)
- 1 x PCE-GM 60Plus gloss meter
- 1 x Mains power adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Calibration plate
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.