PCE 0 - 24,000G Portable Transversal Magnetometer Gauss Magnetic Field Meter
- Accuracy of +/- 1%
- Automatic switch-off
- Transverse measurement
- Tesla and Gauss measurement
- For static magnetic fields
The PCE 0 - 24,000G Portable Magnetometer Gauss Magnetic Field Meter covers a wide range of measuring tasks. It has an accuracy of 1% making it very precise. The magnetometer can be used to test relays and permanent magnets for the existing magnetic field. The magnetometer is often used in the production processes and in quality control.
With the backlight on the magnetometer, the measured values ??are always easy to read even in poor lighting. Thanks to the automatic switch-off function, the device automatically switches itself off after 5 minutes. This ensures that the battery of the magnetometer does not discharge completely.
- precise measurement technology
- Measuring range up to 24,000 G and 2,400 mT
- transverse sensor
- for measuring static magnetic fields
- automatic shutdown
- Measuring range
- 0 - 200 mT
- 200 - 2,400 mT
- 0 - 2,000 G
- 2,000 - 24,000 G
- Accuracy: ± 1% of reading
- 0.01 mT
- 0.1 g
- Measuring direction: transversal
- Magnetic field: static (DC)
- Unit: mT, G
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V block battery
- Automatic shutdown: Automatic shutdown after 5 minutes in idle status
- Modes: Hold mode, measurement mode
- Display: Backlight digital 4-digit value display
- Operating temperature: 32 - 122 ° F, 0 - +50 ° C
- storage temperature: -4 - 122 ° F, -20 - +50 ° C
- Dimensions: 7.28 x 3.82 x 1.57 inch; 185 x 97 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.68 lb, 310 g
- Sensor: Hall sensor transversal, cable length approx. 3.28 ft., 1 m
- 1 x PCE-MFM 2400 Magnetometer
- 1 x Hall sensor (transverse)
- 1 x service bag
- 1 x 9 V block battery
- 1 x instruction manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.