PCE 0 - 30,000G Portable AC DC EMF Detector & Magnetometer Gauss Magnetic Field Meter
- External sensor
- Measuring range up to 30,000 G
- Leveling bubble
- Built-up memory for up to 7,000 values
- Software for live view and reading
- Sensor cable approx. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Battery life approx. 100 hours
PCE 0 - 30,000G Portable AC DC EMF Detector & Magnetometer Gauss Magnetic Field Meter is a reliable device for measuring an existing magnetic field. It's suitable for measuring both static (permanent magnets) and alternating magnetic fields. The flat probe of the external probe on the magnetometer allows the operator to perform measurements even in very small openings. The measuring range of up to 30,000 G covers a wide range of measuring tasks. In addition to measuring a magnetic field, the magnetometer also measures the temperature at the same time. The device also has an adjustable alarm function that warns the operator immediately as soon as a set measured value is exceeded.
The magnetometer also has a memory function. Values can be stored automatically as well as manually. To analyze the measured data, the magnetometer can be connected to a PC via the mini-USB interface. With the software, the data stored on the magnetometer can be read out and analyzed. In addition, the software can be used for live viewing and operation of the magnetometer.
- Adjustable alarm function
- Data memory with PC connection
- Temperature measurement
- Switchable AC / DC measurement
- Sensor alignment with bubble possible
- Rubber protective cover for the handset
- Manual: up to 200 values
- Automatic: up to 7,000 values
- Interface: Mini USB
- Display: LC display, 5 digits, display up to 30,000
- Sensor: Removable, cable length approx. 1 m / 3.3 ft
- Automatic switch-off function: Off or after 15 minutes
- Power supply batteries: 6 x 1.5V AAA
- Battery Life: About 100 hours
- Power supply:
- Primary: 100 ... 240V
- Secondary: 9V, 0.5A
- Operating conditions: 5 ... 40°C / 41 ... 104°F, < 80% rh
- Storage conditions: 0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F, < 70% rh
- Working height: 2,000 m / 6,561.7 ft
- Pollution degree: 2
- Dimensions: 156 x 73 x 35 mm / 6.1 x 2.9 x 1.4 in
- Weight: About 320 g / < 1 lb (with batteries)
- 1 x Magnetometer PCE-MFM 3500
- 1 x Probe
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 6 x AAA 1.5V batteries
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Device bag
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.