PCE MPC 20 Partical Counter Air Sampler
- Dust measuring device
- For the measurement of pollutant content of the atmosphere
- With data memory
- USB interface
- Mass concentration
- Particle counter
The PCE MPC 20 Partical Counter Air Sampler measures the particles in the atmosphere. The measurable particle sizes of this device are 0.3, 2.5 and 10 μm. In addition to the particle counter function, the dust meter also measures the mass concentrations PM2.5 and PM10. The built-in high-performance pump ensures a sufficient flow rate at the dust measuring device. In addition, the dust meter can also measure the temperature, humidity and dew point.
The measured values can be read directly on the display of the dust measuring device. Data storage is also possible with the dust measuring device in order to analyze the measured values after a measuring process. The battery used ensures a mobile application. This allows a mobile continuous operation of about 4 hours. A dust measuring device is used wherever a possible health hazard due to fine dust could occur. These include pollution from incineration, manufacturing, energy production, vehicle engine emissions, and the pollution that the construction industry generates.
- Mass concentration PM2.5 / PM10
- Data memory up to 5,000 data sets
- Flow rate 2.83 l / min
- Display with graphic real-time diagram
- Battery or AC operation possible
- Alarm function
Specifications - Mass Concentration
- Measurable particle sizes: PM2.5 / PM10
- Measuring range mass concentration: 0 - 2000 μg / m³
- Resolution: 1 μg / m³
Specifications - Particle counter
- Measurable particle sizes: 0.3, 2.5 and 10 μm
- Flow rate: 2.83 l / min (0.1 ft³)
- Coincidence error: < 5% at 2,000,000 particles per ft³
- Counting efficiency:
- 50% at 0.3 μm;
- 100% with particle size > 0.45 μm
- Counting modes: Cumulative, differential, concentration
- Measuring range air temperature: 0 - 50°C / 32 - 122°F
- Measuring range dew point temperature: 0 - 50°C / 32 - 122°F
- Measuring range relative humidity: 0 - 100%
- Measuring accuracy air temperature: 10 - 40°C / 50 - 104°F: ± 1.0°C / 1.8°F. Others: ± 2.0°C / 3.6°F
- Measuring accuracy dew point temperature: 10 - 40°C / 50 - 104°F: ± 1.0°C / 1.8°F. Others: ± 2.0°C / 3.6°F
- Measuring accuracy relative humidity
- 0 - 20% rel. Humidity: ± 5%
- 20 - 80% rel. Humidity: ± 3.5%
- 80 - 100% rel. Humidity: ± 5%
- Operating conditions: 0 - 50°C / 32 - 122°F, 10 ... 90% rel. humidity, Not condensing.
- Storage conditions: -10 - 60°C / 14 - 140°F, 10 ... 90% rel. humidity, Not condensing.
- Data storage: 5,000 data sets (Micro SD card)
- 2.8", 320 x 240 pixels
- Backlit color LCD
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery 1200-mAh, 7.4V
- Charger: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Battery Life: About 4 hours in continuous operation
- Battery recharge time: About 2 hours with AC adapter
- Dimensions: 240 x 75 x 57 mm / 9.4 x 3 x 2.2 in
- Weight: 570 g / 1.3 lbs
- 1 x Air sampler PCE-MPC 20
- 1 x Zero filter
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Mini tripod
- 1 x Hard case
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.