PCE PA6000 Desktop Power Meter Multimeter
- Desktop instrument
- RS-232 interface
- Software to analyze power consumption
The PCE PA6000 Desktop Power Meter Multimeter is a tabletop device for measuring effective power, apparent power, power factor, energy consumption, current, continuous voltage, resistance and frequency. The power meter also offers the possibility to connect industrial current converters with a transmission relation of 100/5A or 1000/5A. Its large 93 x 52mm LCD is easy to read and provides a variety of results, including Watts, cos φ, ACV and ACA. With the optional PCE-PA ADP current adaptor with ground wire (up to 10ACA) it can safely and quickly measure and analyze with the help of the power meter. Measurement of current and power can be done directly with test cables that come with the device or indirectly using the clamps. The device has an RS-232 interface, and software* to analyze results and transfer data to a computer. This makes it the ideal device for any workshop or for measuring power to determine faults in devices.
- Multimeter function
- Measurement of direct current connecting a sensor head or current clamp
- Measures effective and apparent power
- Measures power factor
- Measures energy consumption (kWh)
- Data hold / Peak hold
- Function Hold / Alarm function High / Low
- Interface RS-232
- Powered by mains adaptor or batteries
- Safety standards: IEC-1010-1; CAT II 600V
- Function: Measurement range; Accuracy; Resolution
- Measurement of real power (AC, real value of power), direct measurement 1 W - 6 kW; 1 W; ±1.5 % + 5 dgt.
- Measurement of real power (AC, real value of power), with adapter ext. or current converter: 1 W ... 999.9 kW; 1 W; ±1.5 % + 5 dgt.
- Measurement of apparent power: (AC) 0.01VA to 9.999kVA; 0.01VA; ±2% +2 digit
- Power factor: (cos φ) 0.00 to 1.00; 0.01; ±1.5% +2 digit
- KWh counter: 0.001Wh to 9,999kWh; 0.001Wh; ±1% +1 digit
- ACV / DCV: 0.1V to 600V; 0.1 / 1V; ±1% +1 digit (101 - 600V)
- ACA eff/rms And DCA eff/rms: direct maximum 10A; 10mA, with induction head max. 1,000A;1A; ±1% +3 digit
- ACA with clamps: up to 2,000A (depending on clamps)
- Frequency: 10.0 to 999Hz; 0.1Hz; 1% +1 digit
- Ohms: 1 Ω to 19.99kΩ; 1 / 10 Ω; ±1% +1 digit
- Display: 93 x 52mm multi functional LCD
- Operating conditions: max. 80% r.h. / 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Power: 6 AA batteries or mains adapter
- Dimensions: 280 x 210 x 90 mm / 11 x 8.2 x 3.5 in
- Weight: 1,600 g / 56.4 oz
- 1 x PCE-PA6000 power Analyser
- 1 x Set of test cables 1 x RS-232 cable
- 6 x Batteries
- 1 x User's manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.