PCE PCO 1 Laser Partical Counter Air Sampler
- Laser particle counter.
- Great for monitoring clean room particulate concentrations, indoor air quality and exposure to dust
The PCE PCO 1 Laser Partical Counter Air Sampler is used for measuring the concentration of particles in the air. It's ideal for monitoring clean rooms, indoor air quality, exposure to exhaust, tobacco or cigarette smoke and other harmful air pollutants, and levels of airborne dust. Cigarette smoke particles mainly are distributed in the size range from 0.1 to 1.0 micron.
A variety of materials are flammable in dust form. Some examples include: food (e.g., candy, sugar, spice, starch, flour and feed), grain, tobacco, plastics, wood, paper, pulp, rubber, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, dyes, coal and metals (e.g., aluminum, chromium, iron, magnesium and zinc). These materials are used in agriculture, chemical manufacturing, pharmaceutical production, furniture, textiles, fossil fuel power generation, recycling operations, metal working and processing (including additive manufacturing and 3D printing) and many other industries and processes.
In addition to being a combustion hazard, certain kinds of dust can be a health hazard. Exposure (such as skin contact, eye contact and inhalation) can be linked to sneezing, a stuffy or runny nose, itchy or red eyes, headaches, fatigue, fever, cough, shortness of breath, dermatitis, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia (e.g., Legionnaires’ disease and hypersensitivity pneumonitis) and cancer.
- Measures 6 sizes of particles: 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 2.5 µm, 5.0 µm, 10 µm
- Offers a robust 80 MB internal memory and microSD card slot
- Features a large, full-color LCD display with backlight
- Includes a built-in camera for image and video recording
- Contains sensors for measuring air temperature, dew point and relative humidity
- Displays temperature measurements in degrees Celsius (°C) or degrees Fahrenheit (°F)
- Environmental conditions: 0 ... +50 °C / +32 ... +122 °F, 10 ... 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- LCD display: 2.8 " / 320 x 240 pixels, back-lit, color
- Rechargeable battery: Operating time ~ 4 hours
- Dimensions: 240 x 75 x 55 mm / 9.45 x 2.95 x 2.17"
- Weight: 420 g / 0.93 lb
- Internal: 80 MB
- External: Micro SD card up to 8 GB (optional)
- Measurable particle sizes (channels) 0.3 µm / 0.5 µm / 1.0 µm / 2.5 µm / 5.0 µm / 10 µm
- Flow rate: 0.1 cfm (2.83 L/min)
- Coincidence error: <5% at 2,000,000 particles per cubic foot
- Counting efficiency:
- 50 % at particle size 0.3 µm
- 100 % at particle size> 0.45 µm (per ISO 21501)
- Data storage: 5000 records
- Counting modes: Cumulative, differential, concentration
- Air temperature measuring range: 0 ... +50 °C / +32 ... +122 °F
- Air temperature accuracy: ±0.5 °C with +10 ... +40 °C / +50 ... +104 °F. Otherwise ± 1 °C
- Dew point measuring range: 0 ... +50 °C / +32 ... +122 °F
- Dew point accuracy: ±0.5 °C with +10 ... +40 °C / +50 ... +104 °F. Otherwise ± 1 °C
- Relative humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100 % RH
- Relative humidity accuracy:
- ±3 % RH with 40 ... 60 % RH
- ±3.5 % RH with 20 ... 40 % and 60 ... 80 % RH
- ±5 % RH with 0 ... 20 % and 80 ... 100 % RH
- 1 x PCE-PCO 1 air sampler
- 1 x zero filter
- 1 x rechargeable battery
- 1 x charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x CD-ROM (software)
- 1 x mini tripod
- 1 x hard case
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.