PCE PHD 1 Multifunction Data Logging pH Meter (0 - 14pH)
- Measures: pH value, redox, conductivity, salt, oxygen and temperature
- SD card memory (1 ... 16 GB), data is saved as an Excel file
- large, easy-to-read display
- RS-232 interface
- optional software for direct transfer to the PC (Sold separate)
The PCE PHD 1 Multifunction Data Logging pH Meter (0 - 14pH) is a portable, easy-to-use measuring device with multiple capabilities for inspecting water quality. Offering extraordinary precision at an affordable price, the Multifunction pH Meter is used for laboratory and in situ testing of the pH value, redox, conductivity, salt content, oxygen level and temperature of water. Three-point calibration and automatic temperature compensation guarantee a high level of accuracy even with variable temperature measurements.
This meter includes both a pH electrode and a conductivity electrode. Additional electrodes are available for purchase separately, as is an optional mains adapter for power and a software kit with an RS-232 cable. This meter acts as a real-time data logger. All values can be stored directly on the included SD card in Microsoft Excel format or transferred to a PC by means of the RS-232 port. Thus, no additional software is required for evaluation of the data.
- Optimal price / performance ratio
- Real-time data logger
- SD card memory (1 ... 16 GB)
- The saved data is saved directly as an Excel file on the SD card (for evaluation, no software is required)
- RS-232 interface for online data transfer
- Measures pH value, redox, conductivity, salt content, oxygen, and temperature
- High precision
- Low battery display
- Large LC display
- Adjustable measuring rate
- Easy to use
- Robust housing
- Includes pH and conductivity electrode
- Automatic calibration
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation
- BNC connector
- Suitable for laboratory and on-site measurements
- REDOX and oxygen electrode optionally available
- Measurement rate: 1 second up to 8 hrs 59 mins 59 secs
- Display: LCD 52 x 38 mm / 2 x 1.5"
- Memory: SD card up to 16 GB (2 GB card included)
- Interface: RS-232
- Software: Optional
- Power supply: 6 x 1.5 V AA batteries (optional power adapter)
- Operating conditions: 0 - +50 ºC / < 85 % RH
- Dimensions: 177 x 68 x 45 mm / 7.0 x 2.7 x 1.8"
- Weight: 490 g / 1.1 lbs
- 1 x PCE-PHD 1 multifunction pH meter
- 1 x pH electrode
- 1 x conductivity electrode
- 1 x SD memory card
- 6 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- 1 x user manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.