PCE RT 10 Ra Rz Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester
- Measurement range covers Ra and Rz
- LCD display with background light
- Sensor made of a diamond
- Uses Induction principle
The PCE RT 10 Ra Rz Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester is a small, lightweight device with simple navigation. Despite the fact that the device functions on a very complex and elaborate level, the measurement results can be obtained quickly and easily. Due to its rugged design the device has a long lifetime. This device is calibrated on ISO, DIN, ABSI and JIS standards. The surface texture meter can be applied for various mechanical manufacturing processes as a controlling equipment. The device indicates all calculated measurement results on its LCD display any time. In order to measure the roughness of a surface, the sensor is to be placed onto that surface. Afterwards the sensor samples evenly the surface following its guide rail. Now the device will calculate the measuring values. Thus the indicated values are a result of the sensor's movement, while it is induced with electricity. The fast DSP processing supports quick measurements results, which are then shown on the surface texture meter's display.
- Ra and Rz measurement range
- Induction principle
- LCD display with background lights
- With threshold function
- Easy to transport
- Easy handling
- Diamond sensor
- Low fluctuation on display
- Standards: GB/T6062, ISO4287, DIN4768, JIS B, ANSI46.1
- Display: LCD
- Parameters: Ra, Rz
- Range: Ra: 0.05~10.00 µm Rz: 0.1~50.0 µm
- Accuracy: ±15 %
- Fluctuation of Display Value: 10 %
- Resolution: 0,001 / 0,01 / 0,1
- Evaluation Length: 1~2L Optional
- Operating Conditions: Temp: 0 ~ 50 ºC Humidity: <80 % RH
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5 V AA (UM-3) Battery
- Dimensions: 128 x 80 x 30 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Radius of Probe Pin: 10 µm
- Material of Probe Pin: Diamond
- Measurement Force of Probe: 16 mN(1.6gf)
- Probe Angle: 90º
- Vertical Radius of Guiding Head: 48 mm
- Maximum Driving Stroke: 12,5 mm / 0,5 inch
- Cutoff length(l): 0,25 mm, 0,8 mm, 2,5 mm
- Sampling when Length = 0,25 mm,Vt = 0,135 mm/s
- Sampling when Length =0,8 mm, Vt = 0,5 mm/s
- Sampling when Length =2,5 mm,Vt = 1 mm/s
- Returning Vt = 1 mm/s
- 1 x PCE-RT 10 Roughness tester
- 1 x Precision reference standard
- 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Carrying case
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.