PCE RT 11 Ra Rz Rq Rt Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester
- Material tester for accurate determination of roughness according to Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt
- With piezoelectric probe
- Big OLED display with backlight
The PCE RT 11 Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester is a portable measuring instrument for determination of surface roughness according to Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt in just one device. It's specifically designed for fast measuring of roughness. The roughness is a term of surface physics that describes unevenness of surface height. The profilometer works according to the same piezoelectric micro probe principle like the highly accurate laboratory measuring instruments. The easy handling of the device and high repetitive characterizes makes it extremely useful. After touching the button the piezoelectric micro probe of the roughness tester scans the surface within seconds and shows digitally, according to the pre-selected cut-off length, either the value Ra, Rz, Rq or Rt.
- With real time battery display
- USB interface
- Simple calibration
- Also for cylinder and inclined area
- With slider to protect the probe
- Wide measuring area
- OLED display
- With roughness standard
- Piezoelectric probe
- Roughness parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
- Accuracy: ± 15%
- Repeatability: < 12%
- Measuring area Rz, Rt: 0.1 … 50 µm
- Measuring area Ra, Rq: 0.05 … 10 µm
- Cut-off length: f0.25 mm, 0.8 mm, 2.5 mm
- Scanning path in total: 6 mm
- Probing speed: 1 mm / s
- Probe system: Piezoelectric probe
- Probe diameter: 10 µm ± 1 µm tip radius
- Inclination angle: OLED display
- Ambient temperature: -20 … 40°C / -4 ... 104°F
- Humidity: < 90 %
- Power supply: 3.7 V Li-Ion battery
- Dimension: 106 x 70 x 24 mm / 4.2 x 2.8 x 1 in
- Weight: 200 g / < 1 lb
- 1 x Profilometer PCE-RT 11
- 1 x Roughness standard
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Case
- 1 x User’s manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.