PCE RT 1200 Ra Rz Rq Rt Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester
- Fast detection of Ra, Rz, Rq and Rt.
- Large OLED display.
- Micro-USB interface.
- With calibration plate and roughness standard
- Measuring software
- Li-ion battery
The PCE RT 1200 Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester is used to determine surface roughness. It's a handheld device and great for mobile use. Thanks to the powerful, recgargable battery, it can be used directly on site. The device is often used in the laboratory, in production and everywhere where the roughness of surfaces is to be determined. The measured values are displayed on the clear and user-friendly OLED display directly on the measuring device. In addition, the profilometer has a storage option for up to 20 measured values, which can later be read out via the micro USB interface. For this purpose, the measurement software can be used, and a USB cable is included in the delivery. The built-in rechargeable battery is also charged via the micro USB interface. The above mentioned measurement software is particularly suitable when measurement series are pending. The data is then transferred to the software and can be evaluated directly on the screen.
The profilometer has a protective cap for the sensor, which protects it from external influences and can be easily screwed to the device. A calibration plate with roughness standard is also part of the standard equipment and serves to check the correctness of the measurement results.
- Easy to handle
- Large OLED display
- 4 measurable parameters of roughness
- The probe of the roughness meter consists of a high-quality diamond
- The display of the roughness meter outputs the measured values in tabular form
- The measured values can also be output by the roughness meter as a graph
- A micro-USB interface for online data transmission to a PC (for example useful for serial measurement or laboratory measurement)
- An internal rechargeable battery (3000 measurements with one battery charge (Li-ion))
- Measurement parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt
- Measuring ranges:
- Ra, Rq: 0.005 - 16.00 µm / 0.197 - 629.921 µin
- Rz, Rt: 0.002 - 200.0 µm / 0.079 - 7874.016 µin
- Radius probe tip: 5 µm/ 196.850 µin
- Material probe tip: Diamond, 90° angled
- Max. recommended force for static measurement: 4 mN (0.4 gf)
- Radius longitudinal guide bar: 45 mm / 1.77"
- Standards: ANSIB46.1/ASMEB46.1 (DIN EN ISO 4287)
- Maximum driving: distance 15 mm / 0.59"
- Measuring principle: Inductive
- Cut-off wavelength: 0.25 mm / 0.8 mm / 2.5 mm / 0.009" / 0.03" / 0.098"
- Testing speed:
- 0.135 mm/s at cut-off wavelength: 0.25 mm
- 0.5 mm/s at cut-off wavelength: 0.8 mm
- 1 mm/s at cut-off wavelength: 2.5 mm
- Reversing speed: 1 mm/s
- Measuring accuracy: < ± 10%
- Repeatability: < 6%
- Display: OLED
- Units: μm / μinch (switchable)
- Interface: Micro-USB
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: L x W x H 150 x 60 x 43 mm / 5.9 x 2.36 x 1.69 in
- Weight: 370 g / < 1 lb
- 1 x Profilometer - Roughness Tester PCE-RT 1200
- 1 x Micro-probe
- 1 x Downloadable Software
- 1 x Roughness standard
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Charging adapter
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.