PCE RT 2000 9 Parameter Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester
- Fast roughness detection
- Large OLED display
- Measurement of Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc
- Numeric and graphic display
The PCE RT 2000 9 Parameter Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester is used for accurate measurement of surface roughness and can be used on most surfaces. The roughness is precisely recorded via the piezo sensor. This device measures in the ranges Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc.
The profilometer is simply placed on the surface for measurement. During the measurement process, a probe is pulled over the surface and the device displays the measured value on the large, OLED display. In addition to the numerical measured value display, the measuring profile can be graphically visualized. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery and the charger is included. The profilometer has an automatic shut-off function for the battery care.
The profilometer has a Micro USB cable which can also be used to charge it. Also, measurement data can be transmitted from the profilometer to the software so it is possible to create a complete documentation of the measurement.
- OLED display
- Measures Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc
- Numerical and graphical display of measured values
- Micro USB cable
- 3 different cutoff wavelengths
- PC software
- Statistical functions
- Battery operation
- Measurement parameters: Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc
- Measuring ranges:
- Ra, Rq, Rc: 0.005 μm ... 16 μm
- Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv: 0.02 μm ... 200 μm
- Rsm: 5 μm ... 1000 μm
- Rsk: -1 ... 1
- Radius stylus tip: 5 μm
- Material stylus tip: Diamond, 90° angled
- Max. Recommended force for static measurement: 4 mN (0.4 gf)
- Measuring principle: Inductive
- Radius longitudinal guide bar: 45 mm / 1.8 in
- Standards: ANSIB46.1/ASMEB46.1 (DIN EN ISO 4287)
- Maximum driving distance: 15 mm / 0.6 in
- Cut-off wavelength (cut off):
- 0.135 mm / s at cut-off wavelength: 0.25 mm
- 0.5 mm / s at cut-off wavelength: 0.8 mm
- 1 mm / s at cut-off wavelength: 2.5 mm
- Reversing speed: 1 mm / s
- Measurement accuracy: <± 10%
- Repeatability: <6%
- Display: OLED
- Units: μm / μinch (switchable)
- Interface: Micro USB
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1 x Profilometer PCE-RT 2000
- 1 x Microprobe
- 1 x Protective cap for buttons
- 1 x Clamping device
- 1 x Software
- 1 x Calibration plate
- 1 x Roughness standard
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Charging adapter
- 1 x Transport case
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.