PCE RT 2000BT 9 Parameter Bluetooth Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester
- App connection via Bluetooth
- Fast roughness detection
- Large OLED display
- Measurement of Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc
- Numeric and graphic display
- Data memory for 20 measurement processes
With the PCE RT 2000BT 9 Parameter Bluetooth Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester you can quickly and precisely measure the roughness of a wide variety of surfaces. To do this, the roughness meter is placed on the surface to be tested. With the positioning device, the roughness meter can be aligned on a wide variety of surfaces. A measurement with the Bluetooth roughness meter can be carried out at the touch of a button. After the measurement has been completed, the measured value is shown to the operator on the display of the Bluetooth roughness meter. A progress diagram of the surface is also shown on the display.
When measuring the surface roughness, there are various measurement parameters that provide information about the roughness of the surface, for example the maximum roughness depth, the mean roughness depth and many other measurement parameters. After a measurement has been carried out, these can be displayed in the data memory of the Bluetooth roughness meter.
After each measurement of the roughness, the recorded measured values are saved in the roughness meter with Bluetooth. Up to 20 measurement sequences can be saved with the Bluetooth roughness meter. In order to process or analyze these further, the Bluetooth roughness meter can be connected to a PC via the micro-USB interface and read out, analyzed and further processed using the free software in the download portal.
This roughness meter has a Bluetooth interface. This Bluetooth interface can be used to establish a direct connection with an Android device. This has several advantages. The stored data can be displayed and analyzed directly on the Android device. The measured values measured by the Bluetooth roughness meter can also be exported and forwarded by the mobile device. In addition to transferring the measured values, it is also possible to control the Bluetooth roughness meter via the connected mobile device. This means that the measurement parameters can be set directly on the roughness meter with Bluetooth. At the same time, a measurement process can be started with the Bluetooth roughness meter via the Bluetooth interface. This has the particular advantage that, in contrast to starting via the buttons on a roughness meter, no vibrations are transmitted to the Bluetooth roughness meter. As a result, the operator receives a more precise and at the same time more reliable measurement result from the Bluetooth roughness meter.
- Download free app from the Google Play Store
- OLED display
- Measures Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc
- Numerical and graphical display of measured values
- Micro USB cable
- 3 different cutoff wavelengths
- PC software
- Statistical functions
- Battery operation
- Measurement parameters: Ra, Rq, Rsm, Rsk, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, Rc
- Measuring ranges:
- Ra, Rq, Rc: 0.005 μm - 16 μm
- Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv: 0.02 μm - 200 μm
- Rsm: 5 μm - 1000 μm
- Rsk: -1 - 1
- Radius stylus tip: 5 μm
- Material stylus tip: Diamond, 90° angled
- Max. Recommended force for static measurement: 4 mN (0.4 gf)
- Measuring principle: Inductive
- Radius longitudinal guide bar: 45 mm / 1.8 in
- Standards: ANSIB46.1/ASMEB46.1 (DIN EN ISO 4287)
- Maximum driving distance: 15 mm / 0.6 in
- Cut-off wavelength (cut off):
- 0.135 mm / s at cut-off wavelength: 0.25 mm
- 0.5 mm / s at cut-off wavelength: 0.8 mm
- 1 mm / s at cut-off wavelength: 2.5 mm
- Reversing speed: 1 mm / s
- Measurement accuracy: <± 10%
- Repeatability: <6%
- Display: OLED
- Units: μm / μinch (switchable)
- Interface: Micro USB, Bluetooth.
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1 x Profilometer PCE-RT 2000
- 1 x Microprobe
- 1 x Protective cap for buttons
- 1 x Clamping device
- 1 x Software
- 1 x Calibration plate
- 1 x Roughness standard
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Charging adapter
- 1 x Transport case
- 1 x User manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.