PCE RT 2300 23 Parameter Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester
- Material tester for the rapid detection of roughness (Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt and many more)
- Detachable motor unit
- Touch screen Interface
- Range of 320 μm or 12.6 mil
The PCE RT 2300 23 Parameter Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester is used to measure the roughness of surfaces. It has a removable motorized sensor which makes it possible to determine the surface profile roughness even on small or narrow profiles. The measured values are displayed on a large LCD display of the profilometer. The device is powered by an internal battery or it can be powered by a conventional USB power adapter.
The detachable motorized sensor is connected by a cable to the main unit of the profilometer gauge. The diamond stylus is installed in the motorized sensor. This presses with a maximum force of 4 mN on the surface from which the roughness profile is to be measured. The profilometer measures according to the valid ISO, ANSI and JIS standards for profilometer measuring instruments.
- Touchscreen interface and PC connection
- Measurement of all roughness profile values
- Battery and mains operation
- Different filters adjustable
- Diamond test head
- Removable motorized sensor
- Large measuring range: Rz: 0.02 μm - 320 μm; Ra, Rq: 0.005 μm - 32 μm
- Measuring range: Rz: 0.02 μm ... 320 μm; Ra, Rq: 0.005 μm ... 32 μm, Rz = 320µm (-160µm~160µm) / 12600μin (-6300μin~+6300μin)
- Accuracy: ± 10%
- Repeatability: ± 6%
- ± 20 μm: 0.01 μm
- ± 40 μm: 0.02 μm
- ± 80 μm: 0.04 μm
- Measurement Parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rc, Rp, Rv, R3z, R3y, Rz (JIS), Ry, Rs, Rsk, Rku, Rmax, Rsm, Rmr, RPc, Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2
- Measurement Standards: ISO4287, ANSI b46.1, DIN4768, JISb601
- Primary profile (roughness + waviness)
- Roughness profile (roughness)
- Loading curves
- Measuring filter: RC, PC-RC, Gaus, DP
- Measuring section (Cut Off): 0.25 mm, 0.8 mm, 2.5 mm
- Measuring length: 1 ... 5* measuring path. Max. 17.5 mm (including pre- and post-run)
- Sensor: Diamond probe tip 90° cone angle. 5 μm
- Contact force sensor: <4 mN
- Feed rate:
- 0.25 mm: 0.135 mm / s
- 0.8 mm: 0.5 mm / s
- 2.5 mm: 1 mm / s
- Display: 3.5" LCD screen
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Ion Battery. 5V / 800-mA USB Power Adapter
- Operating time: 50 h
- Operating conditions: -20 ... 40°C / -4 ... 104°F, max. 90% rh
- Storage conditions: -40 ... 60°C / -40 ... 140°F, max. 90% rh
- Main unit: 158 x 55 x 52 mm / 6.2 x 2.2 x 2 in
- Motor unit: 115 x 23 x 27 mm / 4.5 x 1 x 1.1 in
- Weight: About 500 g / 1.1 lbs
- 1 x Profilometer PCE-RT 2300
- 1 x Microprobe
- 1 x Removable motorized sensor
- 2 x Connection cable for motor unit
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Interface cable
- 1 x Transport case
- 1 x Manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.