PCE RVI 10 Viscometer Viscosity Tester
- 5" touchscreen
- Temperature sensor
- Laboratory stand
- Measuring range up to 2,000,000 cP
- 4 different attachable spindles
- For measuring the viscosity of liquids
- RS232 interface
The PCE RVI 10 Viscometer Viscosity Tester measures by means of the mechanical resistance of any liquid that acts in the opposite direction to the rotational movement of a spindle. This results in a torque that is recognized by the viscometer and converted into a viscosity value. With an accuracy of ± 1.0%, the rotary viscometer is a very precise measuring device despite the high measuring range of 10 - 2,000,000 cP or mPa*s. With the immersion resistance temperature sensor on the viscometer, the temperatures of the liquids to be tested can be measured between 0 and 100 °C or 0 and 212 °F.
This viscometer is often used in the quality control of oils. Many oils change their viscosity depending on the temperature. Thanks to the timer function, the rotary viscometer can work independently for the period set by the operator. In the meantime, the measurement data is transferred from the rotary viscometer to a PC via the RS232 interface. Software for the rotary viscometer can then display the temperature profile and also the viscosity profile graphically and in tabular form. An optional printer can also be connected directly to the viscometer in order to print out the respective measured value.
The viscometer can be adapted to a wide variety of environments. The viscometer can be leveled using the height-adjustable feet so that the measuring spindle is always vertical in the medium to be measured. To help with this, there is a bubble level on the head of the rotary viscometer. The height of the test device can also be adjusted by approx. 25 cm from the viscometer in order to position the spindle appropriately.
- Viscosity measuring range: 10 - 2,000,000 cP (various units can be displayed)
- Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale (with Newtonian liquid)
- Rotation speeds: 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm
- 5" touch screen with simple interface
- Immersion temperature sensor up to 100 °C or 212 °F
- Spindle set consisting of L1, L2, L3, L4
- Height adjustable approx. 25 cm
- Built-in bubble level for leveling
- Optional L0 spindle down to 1 cP
- Measuring range: 10 ... 2,000,000 mPa*s
- Measuring accuracy: ±1.0% of the set measuring range
- Repeatability: ±0.2% of the set measuring range
- Rotation speed: 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm
- Temperature sensor: resistance temperature sensor
- Temperature measurement measuring range: 0 ... 100 °C, 0 ... 212 °F
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 °C
- Adjustable units: mPa*s, Pa*s, dPa*s, cP, P, cPs
- Interface: RS232 (SUB D9)
- Display: LCD 5" touchscreen
- Height adjustment: ca. 25 cm
- Power supply:
- primary: 100 to 240 V, 50 or 60 Hz
- secondary: 12VDC, 1.5 A
- Dimensions: 430 x 320 x 275 mm
- Weight: ca. 5.4 kg
- 1 x Viscometer PCE-RVI 10
- 1 x Temperature sensor
- 1 x Double open-end wrench
- 1 x Spindle set consisting of spindles L1, L2, L3, L4
- 1 x Hard transport case
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.