PCE RVI 2 Viscometer Viscosity Tester
- Sample quantity 250 - 400 ml
- Measuring range 15 - 100,000 cP
- Adjustable speed of rotation
- Simple operation
- Spindle set L1 - L4 included in delivery
The PCE RVI 2 Viscometer Viscosity Tester has a measuring range of 15 - 100,000 cP. An accuracy of <±2% makes this device a precise instrument determine the viscosity of a sample liquid. The viscosity is determined by the viscometer on the basis of an applied mechanical resistance that acts in the opposite direction to the rotational movement of a spindle. The viscometer can be operated with an adjustable speed in the range between 6 - 60 RPM.
Many fluids are exposed to thermal stress and therefore change their viscosity, such as engine oils. This is exactly where the viscometer comes in. With the immersion temperature sensor, the temperature of a test object can be determined during the measurement between 0 - 100 °C. The viscometer can be connected to a PC via the RS232 interface in order to obtain a progression of the measurement. The optional software can then be used to create a temperature and viscosity curve during a measurement.
The viscometer can be leveled using the feet so that the measuring spindle is always vertical in the medium to be measured. To check the correct alignment there is a level on the viscometer. At the same time, the height of the test device can be adjusted by a total of 25 cm by the viscometer in order to position the spindle appropriately.
- Spindle set consisting of L1, L2, L3, L4
- Measurement accuracy <±2% of measuring range
- Temperature measurement
- Built-in bubble level for leveling
- Optionally with analysis software
- Network operation
- Measuring range: 15 - 100,000 cP, 1 - 100,000 cP with L0 spindle configuration
- Accuracy: <±2 % of measuring range
- Resolution: 0.01 cP
- Repeatability: ±0.5 %
- Temperature sensor: resistance temperature sensor
- Temperature measurement measuring range: 0 - 100 °C / 32 - 212 °F
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 °C
- Adjustable measuring time: 30 seconds ... 1 hour or endless
- Resolution of the measurement time: 30 seconds
- Adjustable speed: 6, 12, 30, 60 RPM
- Sample volume: 250 - 400 ml / 8.4 - 13.5 fl oz (depending on the spindle)
- Spindle: L1 - L4
- Interface: RS232 (SUB D9)
- Height adjustment: 25 cm / 9.8"
- Power supply:
- primary: 100 - 240 V AC , 50 / 60 Hz
- secondary 12 V DC, 2 A
- Ambient conditions: 5 ..- . 35 °C / 41 - 95 °F, <80 RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 400 x 200 x 430 mm / 15.7 x 7.8 x 16.9"
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10.5 lb
- 1 x Viscometer PCE-RVI 2
- 1 x Spindle set consisting of spindle L1 - L4
- 1 x Transport case
- 1 x Double open-end wrench
- 1 x Mains power adapter
- 1 x Instruction manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.