PCE RVI 8 Viscometer Viscosity Tester
- With PC interface
- Optional ISO factory certificate
- Measuring units KU, cP, g
- Measuring range 40.2 - 141 KU
- Height-adjustable stand mount
- For measuring the viscosity of liquids
- Overload protection
- Optional software
The PCE RVI 8 Viscometer Viscosity Tester has a measuring range of 27 - 5250 cp and an accuracy of +1% of the measuring range. It's often used in quality control of production processes and in laboratories of all kinds. Due to the wide measuring range, it is possible to conduct a wide range of measurements. This allows an individual to test the viscosity of paints, paints, oils and other liquids to a high accuracy.
The 5" LCD touchscreen enables easy operation of the viscometer. The measured values from the viscometer are displayed during the measurement. At the same time, the measured values are graphically displayed on the viscometer in order to obtain a course of the viscosity.
The external temperature sensor on the viscometer can be used to ensure that the sample is at the correct temperature. This allows the measurement results to be compared with other samples, since the temperature has an influence on the viscosity. Thus, the temperature measurement is an essential part of the determination of the viscosity.
With the optional software, the viscometer can be connected to a PC. The software displays the measured values from the viscometer live during a measurement. The individual measuring points are displayed in a table as well as graphically. The recorded measured values can be exported as a .csv file for further processing.
- Measuring range 27 - 5250 cp
- Automatic shutdown in case of overload
- Fixed rotation speed of 200 RPM
- Optional software for live viewing
- KU1 spindle included in delivery
- Large touch screen for easy operation
- Viscosity Measuring range:
- 40.2 ... 141 KU
- 27 ... 5250 cp (1cP = 1 mPa*s)
- 32 ... 1099 g
- 0.1 KU
- 1 cp
- 1 g
- Accuracy: ±1 % of full scale
- Temperature Measuring range: -20 ... 250 °C / -4 ... 482 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.3 °C
- Spindle: KU1
- Rotation speed: 200 RPM
- Measuring cup volume: 600 ml
- Display: 5" LCD touchscreen
- Power supply:
- primary: 100 ... 240 V AC, 0.5 A
- secondary: 12V DC, 2 A
- Operating conditions: 5 ... 35 °C / 41 ... 95 °F, (20 °C / 68 °F recommended temperature). <80 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 420 x 180 x 300 mm / 16.5 x 7.1 x 11.8"
- Weight: ca. 5 kg / 11 lb
- 1 x Viscometer / Viscosity Meter PCE-RVI 8
- 1 x Sample pan
- 1 x Height adapter
- 1 x Spindle KU1
- 1 x Temperature sensor
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Touchscreen pen
- 1 x Transport case
- 1 x Mains power adapter
- 1 x Instruction manual
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.