Simatec Simatool BP 61 Ball Bearing Puller Extractor Tool Kit
- Part Number: 310.1210
- Ships directly from the Simatec USA warehouse so you can be confident that you're getting the newest model!
- Swiss Made
- Can be used with 61 different kinds of deep groove ball bearings.
- Can be used bearings with diameters of 10 to 100 mm.
- The hooks of the puller arms latch directly into the outer raceway and support themselves on the shoulder of the inner ring, creating a secure hold and optimal power transfer.
- The hooks are spring-mounted onto the puller arms so that they can easliy fit into the bearing.
- The high-quality steel puller arms are resilient and intended for long-lasting use.
- The elastic locking ring simplifies tool set-up and holds the puller arms in position during extraction.
- A selection chart is integrated into the toolcase.
- Wrench size for spindle: 19 mm and 24 mm
- Puller arm A1–A6: 6 sets with 3 puller arms each
- Carrying case dimensions (L x W x H): 340 x 275 x 70 mm
- Weight of kit: 3,200 g
When you're in need of a way to extract deep groove ball bearings look no further, you're going to want the Simatec Simatool BP 61 Ball Bearing Puller Extractor Tool Kit. With this kit, deep groove ball bearings can be removed from the shaft. Even sealed bearings can be dismounted once the seal is removed. The hooks of the puller arms are placed in the outer ring. The kit can be used with 61 different kinds of deep groove ball bearings with diameters of 10 to 100 mm.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.