Simatec Simatherm Volcano IH 025 Induction Bearing Heater
- Part Number: 110.1103
- Ships directly from the Simatec USA warehouse so you can be confident that you're getting the newest model!
- Swiss Made
- Great for: Bearings, gearwheels, Sprockets, compression rings, Labyrinth rings, Sleeves, & Joints.
- For rolling bearings weighing up to 10 kg
- Bore diameter: From 20mm inner to 160mm outer.
- Dimensions: 340mm x 250mm x 364mm (121mm over the cone)
- Available for voltages of 100, 115 and 230 V
- Temperature range from 20 to 180 °C
- Maximum temperature: 180 °C
- Variable Power Level: 5 levels: 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%.
- Magnetic Probe Included: Yes
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Max Amperage: 6A, 10.5A
- Power: 1.5kVA. 1.15kVA, 1.0kVA.
- Accuracy: ± 3 °C
- Overall weight: 3.5 kg
- Cooling Fan: Yes
The Simatec Simatherm Volcano IH 025 Induction Bearing Heater is great for heating up small workpieces prior to instillation. With a Simatherm induction heater, rolling bearings and other ring-shaped metal parts can be heated easily and efficiently. They replace conventional heating methods such as heating plates, hot oil baths, open flames, and ovens, and offer a quick, clean installation of your part. With Induction heating, only the part is heated while the device itself remains cool. An alternating electro-magnetic field induces a high current directly in the workpiece and raises it to the required installation temperature in a controlled manner.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.