FIAM TPU-2 ETENSIL Electric Assembly Torque Screwdriver Power Supply (w/ I/O)
- Functional design
- Allows activation and remote start functionality through 5 inputs and 5 outputs.
- LED signaling
- Two rotation speeds - A membrane switch allows the user to set two rotation speeds. LOW is a reduction of the driver’s maximum speed by approximately 20%.
- Fixing Plate accessory available upon request to position unit on any surface
- CE Certified
- Type: single tool with outputs
- Input voltage: 110v
- Output voltage: 32v
- Max. Number of screwdrivers: one
- Dimensions - imperial: 7.2 x 5.9 x 2.5 in.
- Dimensions - metric: 185 x 150 x 63 mm
- Weight - imperial: 1.3 lb.
- Weight - metric: 0.6 kg
- Esd safe: no
- Tool series compatibility: etensil
- Warranty: 2 years, 1 million cycles
The FIAM TPU-2 ETENSIL Electric Assembly Torque Screwdriver Power Supply (w/ I/O) works in total synchronization with the eTensil screwdriver, making the eTensil electric tightening systems so advanced. It provides electrical power levels appropriate for each operational mode while constantly monitoring the screwdriver status, and the whole tightening process. It is also used to activate various functionalities, and increase the programmability and other customized features for which the screwdriver is designed.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.