Why are Fisso articulated indicator holder arms so good?
Measuring parts before, during, & after the machining process is extremely important. Sometimes a crude measurement is acceptable, other times you need a more exact measurement. That's where Articulated Indicator Holder Arms come into play. These arms can hold a wide variety indicators, dial gauges, & measuring tools. But there are a ton of different types of arms out there, so what makes Fisso arms so good?
(Pictured: the Fisso Strato S-20 Articulated Indicator Gauge Holder Arm)
Fisso arms are unique because:
- They're made with great materials, & use a high quality light metal.
- They're simple to operate. One twist of the handle allows you to add or remove tension from the arm.
- Some are ultra-rigid, and can hold indicators which make measurements in microns.
- They have many base options so you can attach to a variety of surfaces with the available bases.
- They can also hold different indicators and gauges.
The Fisso U-Line is for holding indicators that will make extremely high precision measurements in microns. (A human hair is about 70 microns). The U-Line arms have tight tolerances & hold extremely steady. Also, the precision adjustments on the u-line keep indicators from moving, and since they move less, the margin for error will be less.
Because of their precise holding ability, Fisso arms became popular with photographers and videographers. Fisso caught wind of this and created a specific item just for this community, It can hold mirrors, lights, products, & more.