Kukko 8 - 60mm Bearing Separator Set (Quick clamping spindle)
- Made In Germany.
The Kukko 8 - 60 mm Bearing Separator Kit & Quick clamping pressure spindle is a nice choice for uninstalling tight parts when there's not enough space to use pulling hooks. It can remove components such as ball bearings, roller bearings, inner races & more.
- 4-parts, the sets contain one separator, one pulling device and a pair of extensions.
- With quick-clamping pressure spindle.
- The sharp blades enable flush parts to be removed where pulling jaws cannot be used.
- The wedge-shaped separator jaws are secured underneath the component to be removed.
- The large supporting surfaces protect the parts to be pulled.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Easy to use, as the separator jaws are quickly and centrally tensioned with just one pressure spindle.
- Ultimate stability when removing, as the separator and pulling device are screwed firmly together.
- Practical package for universal use.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-i-Boxx-System.
- Strong design, high performance and long service life.
- Self-healing corrosion protection KUKKoating for galvanized parts (WITHOUT chrom VI).
- Safety label to ensure protection of intellectual property.
- A tube of KUKKO special grease included for pressure spindle.
- Product video on the product can be opened.
- Diameter of the shaft: 8 - 60 mm (3/8 - 2 3/8 inch)
- Distance of side screw: 50 - 110 mm (2 - 4 3/8 inch)
- Depth of side screw :71 - 150 mm (2 3/4 - 5 7/8 inch)
- Weight: 3.11 kg
- 612130 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 17-0 Separator with quick clamping pressure spindle
- 18-0 Pulling device
- 19-1-P 2 extensions for pulling devices (pair)
- 17-0-T Cross-beam
- 18-0-T Cross-beam
- 17-0-06 Spindle
- 017140 Side bolt with nut
- 018175 Side bolt with nut
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.