Hubitools Automotive Sensor Simulator And Wiring Tester
- Simulate & actuate the output signal from automotive sensors: frequency, voltage, and test sequences.
- Simulate most sensors, injectors, or actuators such as ABS sensor, lambda sensor, EGR sensor, CKP sensor, knock sensor, and map sensor
- Eliminates the need to replace non-defective sensors, by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself.
- Will help you in your diagnosis when the traditional scan tool diagnosis ends.
- Will allow the technician to know if the faulty operation is a faulty sensor, a defect in the wiring, or a problem in the computer itself.
- Mainly used for wiring tests because it can simulate the signal and compare it to a scan tool.
- Can Generate up to 4 amps to activate flaps, actuators, valves, small DC motors, injectors, light bulbs.
- Works great in conjunction with the Hubitools Scope+ Automotive Electrical Circuit Troubleshooter Meter
- Resistance simulation
- Voltage simulation
- Sine wave simulation
- Square wave simulation
- Temperature coefficient sensors (PTC & NTC)
- Throttle & pedal sensor simulation
- O2 sensor simulation
- Oxygen Lambda
- Exhaust gas pressure sensor simulation
- Camshaft position sensor (CMP) simulation
- Crankshaft position sensor (CKP) simulation
- Common rail pressure sensor
- Knock sensor simulation.
- Manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor.
- ABS sensor simulation
- Mass air flow (MAF) sensor simulation
- HVAC pressure sensor simulation
- 0.15A – CAN DRIVE: can actuate the output signal
- Injector pulse actuation
- ADBLUE (DEF) injector pulse actuation
- Duty cycle % and frequency Hz actuation
- Variable Displacement Compressor (VDC) actuation
- OSCILLOSCOPE mode:
- Manually set both voltage & frequency: Low(0.5-5.0V) and High (0.5-10.0V)
- 4A POWER DRIVE:
- Activate any 2.5-12V Component of the vehicle using the proper signal that is set by the user in 2 modes: Frequency and Duty Cycle, and Pulse Control
- Will deliver up to 4 AMPS.
The Hubitools Automotive Sensor Simulator And Wiring Tester is more than just a scan tool. Sensors, injector actuators, etc will just inform a scan tools that something is wrong. But with the Hubitools Sensor simulator you can figure out if the faulty operation is a faulty sensor, a defect in the wiring, or a problem in the computer itself. It will eliminate the need to replace non-defective sensors, and by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself.
NOTES: This tester may not be used on the electrical propulsion circuits of hybrid or electric vehicles. However, it is suitable for all accessory circuits of these vehicles and, of course, on the thermic side of the hybrid cars. Other specific testers exist for power circuits.
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I thought I saw a video using this to trigger ignition coils. Is this correct?
Hello, Thanks for the message! Unofficially, yes it should work to trigger ignition coils. I can't give you a more direct answer because this feature is not on the manufacturer’s specification sheet or details, however we saw the video also & it should work. We don't know if it will work on all vehicles or just some vehicles though. I know it’s not the best answer but I hope it helps.
Hey can this be used for multiple sensors?
Yes, the HU31035 can simulate most vehicle sensors. For a list please check the pictures on the item. There is one picture that will show the different types of sensors that can be symulated.