Why the Bethlehem Alpha is a Great Entry-Level Glassworking Torch
The Bethlehem Alpha is a desktop torch for glass working & beadmaking. It's often used by hobbyists & artists as well as by industrial and scientific professionals. The Alpha stands out from the crowd as one of the best entry level desktop torches around, and we're here to tell you why.
One of the best aspects of the Alpha Bench Burner is its overall value based on the price compared to the quality of construction. Bethlehem makes a number of expensive high-end torches like the Grand Sharp Fame. The expertise, craftmanship, and materials of these higher end models also translate to the Alpha. Below we've listed all of the features that make the Bethlehem Alpha a great entry level benchtop torch.
- It can easily be used with low pressure natural gas that is found in many homes as well as propane and other fuels.
- It can easily melt soft glass, harder borosilicate glass, and everything in between.
- The Alpha is constructed with care & precision using high quality materials.
- The torch itself will stay cool while the flame is extremely hot.
- It’s on a locking swivel base so you can get the positioning just right.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty and a cleaning kit.
If you're looking for a price-accessible, quality made torch for entry-level glassworking and beadmaking, the Bethlehem Alpha will be a great pick for you!