Kukko 25mm - 130mm 2 & 3 Arm Bearing Puller Set (Quick Adjust & Narrow Jaws)
- Made In Germany.
- ARMLOCK: The cross-legged jaws guarantee maximum stability for suspending the jaws in the slider.
- GLIDE & FIX: The improved geometry guarantees quick and easy movement of the jaws on the cross-beam.
- QUICK ADJUST: The knurls (red knobs) allow the jaws to be quickly released and moved on the cross-beam without the need for tools.
- Switch: A two-sided spindle tip provides optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft.
The Kukko 25mm - 130mm 2 & 3 Arm Bearing Puller Set with Quick Adjust & Narrow Jaws is great for For removing bearings, gears, discs, and more in tight or difficult-to-access spaces.
- 8 in 1 kit in the tried-and-tested KUKKO-L-Boxx-System.
- The set facilitates the assembly of eight different pulling device models through the combination of pulling jaws and extensions.
- Flexibility assured thanks to two-arm or three-arm design.
- Thin pulling jaws in various lengths with quick-adjusting capability.
- Jaw extensions.
- Parallel pulling hooks in every position, even with full load.
- Pulling hooks with infinitely variable adjustment on the cross-beam.
- Optimal adjustment of the spindle to the shaft with 2-sided spindle tip (ball and tip).
- Short and long mechanical pressure screws.
- Milled thread treated with special coating.
- If there is adequate free space around the part to be removed, we recommend using a 3-jaw puller.
- Instructions on the cover.
- Secure storage in special foam.
- Personal KUKKO-Chip-Code.
- Practical package for universal use.
- The thin pulling hooks are suitable for narrow, difficult-to-access locations.
- A manual adjustment knurl allows rapid loosening and adjusting of the extractor jaws on the cross-beam without using a wrench.
- Variable reach thanks to optional jaw extensions.
- Can be installed on various pulling hooks.
- Turning the pulling hooks enables them to be used both internally and externally.
- Suitable for pulling asymmetric workpieces.
- 2-arm cross bar with hexagonal profile for good grip.
- Spindle head band prevents the wrench from slipping off.
- Almost all components available as replacement parts, time-saving order process thanks to numbering system.
- Note: Pressure pads from series 600-17 are a good addition if the shaft is hollow and the spindle cannot be supported.
- Stability support from optional series 219 clamp.
- Complete easy-to-manage package.
- KUKKO-L-Boxx-System compatible with systems by all common manufacturers.
- Spread: 25 - 130 mm (1 3/15 - 5 1/8 inch) [NOTE: This is correct, not the image with the specs]
- Depth: 100 - 350 mm (3 7/8 - 13 3/4 inch)
- Spread used internal: 70 - 180 mm (2 3/4 - 7 1/8 inch)
- Hexagon drive (male): 17 mm
- Maximum torque: 35 Nm
- Maximum load: 4.5 ton [NOTE: This is correct, not the image with the specs]
- Weight: 8.5 k
What's included: (SKU and Item Name)
- 614160 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 614250 Mechanical pressure spindle.
- 1-93-P 2 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (pair)
- 1-193-P 2 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (pair)
- 1-253-P 2 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (pair)
- 1-93-S 3 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (set)
- 1-193-S 3 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (set)
- 1-253-S 3 narrow, quick adjusting jaws (set)
- 1-V-100-S 3 jaw extensions (set)
- 20-10-T 2-jaw cross bar
- 30-10-T Cross-beam
Item Location & Shipping
-Ships from the USA.
-Most orders processed within 24 hours.
-Average transit time is 3 business days.
-We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
-Want to double check? Just ask! Contact us here.